NÁMANA-MADAGASCAR

NÁMANA-MADAGASCAR

martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

RAPHAEL. ÁFRICA Y ANA

"Dear classmates. I am going to explain to you my project about Raphael.
I made this project because it is Andalusia Day and Raphael was born in Jaén.

I have searched information in internet.
My mother have help me. 
To sart I will speak about his biography, then I will speak about his artistic live and his songs,
Finally I will speak about his curiosities".




I have finished my exposition. 
Do you have any questions?
Now  tell me if you liked it and why?
Thank you very much for your attention!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios deberán referirse al texto de la entrada, no entrarán en conflicto con las mejores normas de urbanidad y de lenguaje y serán firmados por la persona autora. Gracias.